Accounting Manager for international clients – Billingual

Justin Chun 218.***.180.250 1991

renowned accounting firm affiliated with a top -5 law firm in Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Our firm is a boutique CPA firm, affiliated with one of the largest law firms in Korea. Our firm is highly regarded and uniquely positioned in the market. We are currently looking for a Korean speaking accountant who is intended to relocate to Korea.

You will be responsible for:
    – Maintaining General Ledgers of selected international clients
    – Updating Fixed Asset registers of selected international clients
    – Liaison with international clients in US, EU or Asia-Pacific region (i.e. HK, Singapore etc.)
    – Review of quarterly VAT returns and monthly withholding tax returns
    – Assisting Korean CPAs in undertaking various consultancy projects or audits when necessary

We are looking for:
    – Fluency in Korean as well as English is a must
    – University degree in Business Administration or Accounting from a reputable university.
    – 2 to 3 years solid accounting experience in international /national CPA firms or MNCs.
    – High attention to details
    – Ability to work in a team
    – Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
    – Proficient in MS Word/Excel
    – U.S. CPA / Candadian CPA/ UK ACCA or ACA/ Australian CA designations highly desirable but not required

A sucessful candidate will be given a higly competitive salary package in Korea.

If you are interested in the position, please email me on jchun@shinkim.com.

• Good quality, wear very comfortable shoes, also happens to fit, style is very fashionable, I like good quality shoes, wearing a very fashionable, shipped quickly, good good quality, very comfortable shoes, do not wear the foot is difficult to get! 345 usually wear shoes, this 34 months ago cushion pad just right! Colleagues say very pretty.
      http://www.hjjs.dk/quickersite/backsite.asp?gucci/Gucci_Sale_2011

• Bag of good quality, feels very comfortable, looked very atmospheric, send a friend a wedding gift, she was very fond of, and back up really good, store packaging is also very carefully Oh! Good quality color is very fond of bags, first bought this green, very good, just the right size, style is also good, I am very satisfied with the bag, like this one, praise bag quality is good, customer service Attitude is also very good, no smell, the zipper is not the whole Pacific, but the customer service has helped out, very satisfied, the future will continue to patronize. Bag quality was okay, very thick leather, it should be leather.
      http://www.bilgekon.com/webs.aspx?prada/Prada-Bags-In-Las-Vegas

• burberry store kiev 140.***.29.245

Quality is very good, very atmospheric, the seller and good attitude, logistics to the force received a bag, what color is very nice too, back feels good, quite like it had received the bag, bright colors, very positive, beautiful style , no smell, very soft leather, received a nice bag, with only two days to evaluate, the quality is very good, work is also very fine, very like the bag received, really good-looking, color is also, no color, satisfaction The shopping bag has received praise for a fifth, the quality is not coarse, feel good, I liked this version of workmanship is very good, praise bags received, oh good quality, style is also very Western style, price is not high.
      burberry store kiev